Translate

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

OH MY!!

 Month after month after month the Forerunners of the new energy have waited and anguished looking for signs of new life to manifest.  Alas....seems, at times, too little too late.

OH MY, OH MY!  We, as a collective are tired, bored, disillusioned and ready to "go Home".  The collective mind set seems to be "I can't take any more".  "I'll leave and come back when the rest of humanity is ready for me and the other Lightworkers that have worked so hard for so long.

I have not written much here in a while due to personal demands, challenges and the lack of passion to step-up-to-plate again.  I, like millions of other Forerunners, are ready to throw in the towel.

The extreme energies of the last 18 months have been taxing on so many.  Emotions are running high.  ALL emotions are being expressed.  Personally, I will be on the verge of a full blown crying binge, the next minute I will find myself full of anger .....not knowing why I need to cry or why I am angry.  It all seems to come and go without warning or control.  I realize I am an empath of other peoples' feelings but I have also realized many of these extreme emotional shifts are my "stuff".  These fits seem to manifest much like a tsunami.  The waters/emotions pull back suddenly before the full force of the power serge hits.

 Oh my, Oh my.  What a trip Ascension and the accompanying symptoms are!  No wonder the Souls that are not informed of the process are all taking Prozac and prescription drugs to try to illuminate the pain and frustrations. 

Breathing is an excellent relief most of the time, but personally, I forget to do it.  Something as simple as a deep breath can calm the wildest/craziest of emotions or fears.  One deep breath has the power to keep the force of an emotional tsunami from destruction.  How simple, yet how silly we are not to use the power of the peaceful breath.

I choose to breathe.  I choose to breathe. I choose to breathe. I choose peace. I choose peace.  I choose peace.

And so it is. Right Here, Right Now.


No comments:

Post a Comment